Loving my gym!

So, i haven’t posted in awhile, sorry. 🙂

So, as everyone knows, the gym I have been anxious to start going to finally opened on February 9th.  The first week i think i went twice… but now i am pretty much going 4 times a week!  I love it.  Today when I went, I did 31 mins on the treadmill(the 2nd time ever doing the treadmill!) So needless to say it felt like the room was moving when I was done, my legs felt like jello lol So i took a little bit of a break for a good 20-30 mins and then i did 20 mins on the bike and after that i took a 10 min swim!  I am surprising myself hehe

Hopefully I will have a loss on the scale this week. Last week i had point 4 of a lb loss and the week before my weight stayed the same.  I am still on track of making my goal of 52 pounds for the year though. To date, I have lost 10.4lbs since january 1st, that was 9 weeks ago yesterday 🙂

I am hoping to be at the 90lb loss by April 16th, going out that night and will definately be celebrating haha.  The band I go see will be playing that night. 🙂

Anyways just wanted everyone to know my update and I will keep you posted, i am almost at 100lbs lost, can you believe it?!

Megan

Recent Comments

March 6, 2011 at 7:22 pm

keep it up…your inspiring me…so far I lost 25lbs since Dec and i’m chipping away slowly…hoping to have another 25 off by august 1st….

• March 6, 2011 at 8:33 pm

Congratulations on your progress!! So glad to hear you are enjoying the gym! I strongly believe it is excellent for your mind as well as your body. Keep up the awesome work!!

• March 6, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Megan, that is awesome! Keep up the great work. We just joined a new gym last weekend but I still have PT at the current gym so once that ends we’ll be at the new one full time. Until then it’s just Sat. spin class and maybe one other day.

Looking forward to hearing more updates from you!

March 7, 2011 at 12:24 pm

I was talking to Teresa yesterday – I was in Kingston for my sister’s 50th and she and Edward were surprised that you and I were facebook friends. I told them that Mark had kind of hooked us up when he showed me your blog when you started your weight loss and said if I wanted to send you a message that would be great. I wonder if they thought I’d taken my facebook friending a little to far. LOL

• March 10, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Way to go! Stay motivated!

I have been going to the gym at least 4 times a week now. I also keep in mind that eating right is apart of it too. I have been counting calories and trying to stay on track with it by keeping a food journal. Its hard but I try and picture the ending results. My goal is to have lost 57 pounds by Sept 9th! Good job so far!! Keep it up!!

• March 17, 2011 at 3:10 am

Hi Megan! Congrats on your ongoing commitment to yourself. ((hi five, fist bump, hip tap)). Woot!! 🙂

March 30, 2011 at 9:22 pm

Megan, you are doing so great almost hitting your 100 lb. goal. Congrats to you for all your hard work towards this goal. Keep on going my dear.

May 22, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Megan…
    SO PROUD of YOU!! I, too am on a similar journey. I have lost 112 pounds in a year with 40 more to go…I am finding it more difficult now than when I first started. In the beginning, the weight just came off….now it is really hard. Losing one pound is like pulling a tooth. I know this is just part of the process…I am so grateful for my loss so far and my new, more active life. Again I am very proud of you!!
    WE CAN DO THIS!!